GATE 2022 Online Registration process to begin on Sept 2
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)- 2022 Applications are open on SEPT 2nd till SEPT 24th with regular registration, The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be Conducted on February 5, 6, 12 and 13, 2022 for 29 papers. Organising Institute for GATE 2022 is Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Kharagpur.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science for admission into the Masters Program and Recruitment by some Public Sector Companies. GATE 2022 is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and six other Indian Institutes of Technology at Mumbai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Chennai, Roorkee & Indian Institute of Science at Bengaluru on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
This year, two new papers have been added to the list of GATE 2022 subjects. The papers called Geomatics Engineering (GE) and Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (NM) are being introduced in GATE 2022. Each GATE 2022 paper is for total 100 marks, General Aptitude (GA) is common for all papers (15 marks) and rest of the paper covers the respective syllabus (85marks)
A candidate who is currently studying in the 3rd or higher years of any undergraduate degree program or who has already completed any government approved degree program in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Science / Commerce / Arts is eligible for appearing in the GATE 2022 exam.
Data Requirement for Filling the Online Application Form in GATE 2022
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents' name, parents' mobile number, etc.).
Please note that the name of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as that in the valid photo ID, which the candidate MUST produce in original while appearing for GATE-2022 examination at the centre.
GATE 2022 scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form.
Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Mrs/Smt/Prof/Capt, etc. MUST NOT be used before name.
- Address for Communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- GATE paper(s) (subject).
- THREE Choices of GATE examination cities.
- High quality image of candidate's photograph conforming to the requirements specified.
- Good quality image of candidate's signature conforming to the requirements specified.
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Dyslexia (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of any one of the valid photo Identity Document: Aadhaar-UID (preferable), Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID and Driving License. The same ID, in original, MUST be carried to the examination hall.
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card/UPI details for fee payment.
The last date to fill the application form of GATE 2022 is September 24, Further candidates can apply for registration with a late fee of 500/- INR up to oct 1st.